Experienced Concrete Finishers, Carpenters and Laborers needed for existing Water Treatment Plant. Experience with mechanical piping a plus. Concrete Finishers should have 2+ years experience. Carpenters should be Journeyman and have experience laying out and constructing concrete walls Gang and Hand. Laborers should have 2+ years experience with concrete and mechanical piping. Experience with power and pneumatic tools a must.
My Field. My Craft. My Legacy. You have talent, and PCL recognizes the value that each skilled craft person brings to the work site. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of construction jobs with a company that is recognized as a leader in the construction industry. Be part of world-class projects and a culture that is built on employee success and sharing of collective experiences. PCL has one of the best safety records in the industry.
1. Strength to perform average lifting of up to 35 pounds and occasionally to 50 pounds, from the ground to waist level
2. Arm, hand, and finger dexterity with both hands involved in activities such as reaching, handling, and feeling—and with good eyesight
3. Should be able to navigate through the work-site on a daily basis
4. Occasionally climbs up and down ladders, scaffolding, stairs
5. Must be able to work in extreme temperatures, in confined spaces, high places, and in excavated areas
6. May work around chemicals, near grinding and torching and/or near cranes
7. May work in close contact with other people
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value. We offer exceptional benefits including health and dental, 401(k) and much more!
PCL is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.pcl.com and click on Careers, Skilled Craft, Craft Opportunities and submit your craft profile.