Grand Junction Winwater is looking to fill an immediate opening for a CDL A driver/ warehouseman to drive our equipment to deliver materials, as well as be a part of our warehouse team.
We are a locally owned and operated organization established in 2002. We are a supply house that distributes underground construction materials (pipe, valves, fire hydrants etc.) on the western slope.Applicant must pass background check, drug screen, mvr and other preliminary checks prior to start. Applicant must be honest, punctual, trustworthy, friendly, work well with a team and be customer oriented.
Typical hours: 40 hours per week overtime paid after 40 hours of work. Typical hours 8:00am-4:30pm with 30min lunch
Time Split approximately annually: 60% Driving 40% Yard/Warehouse work
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short Term & Long term disability are available for purchase.
Company issued Uniforms
Phone stipend for personal cell phone (Minutes and text)
$50 a year towards boots or DOT physical
Job responsibilities include but not limited to
• Making Deliveries to customers
• Pulling materials for customers
• Loading and unloading equipment • Picking up materials
• Overnight trips (usually less than 5 a year unless weather conditions prohibit travel)• Cycle counting inventory
• Maintaining daily drivers logs • Calling into office upon delivering to jobsite or picking up materials from vendors
• Assist in keeping office, warehouse and yard clean
• Responsible for keeping equipment clean
• Maintain paperwork
• Receive materials and stage for shipping or replenish stock
Please send your information to Curtis to get into the applicant pool. We are looking to fill the position immediately.