Essential Job Functions: Include some or all of the following. · Assist all with unload and loading of machines and relate communication as defined by customer or customer agent to HE personnel.
· Build relationships with Transportation personal to insure representation of Honnen Equipment to end users from a machine delivery perspective.
· Fill out MR to a comprehensive level and submit to Service Admin. for entry, and management process. Responsible for initiating and notifying Service Department on all inbound and outbound MR’s.
· Inspect machine and fuel as required and note on MR. · Review service level and Rental return requirements and submission as required to Service Department.
· Review all incoming machines for damage and if necessary coordinate damage estimate for representation to the customer.
· Coordinate and or take nine pictures of machines both outgoing and incoming.
· Coordinate daily contact with all shop managers and lead-men. Provide daily machine priority information on equipment needed for current rental and sale contracts and establish a mix of available equipment for future rental and sale needs.
· Coordinate a system that will ensure that all equipment shipped and received is inspected for abuse and damage and that customer damage is communicated with customer and collection achieved.
· Coordinate a review of work orders and repair costs to ensure that all charges are accurate and invoiced to the correct equipment account and stock number.
· File management of outgoing and incoming pictures into MR file of pictures taken.
· Maintain daily contact with all shop managers and lead-men. Provide daily machine priority information on equipment needed for current rental and sale contracts and establish a mix of available equipment for future rental and sale needs.
· Maintain inventory in yard per HE mapping requirements. · Monitor all equipment for rent or sale that has an “In Shop” status and a system that will be capable of guaranteeing completion and availability of equipment.
· Coordinate with the Service Department to make sure that all equipment for rent and sale is maintained according to the John Deere Lube and Maintenance Guide and noted in system. · Coordinate maintenance and repairs with the respective service writer - coordinator.
· Ensure the cleanliness of all equipment shipped and received from the branch.
· Be responsible for ensuring that rental machines are properly repaired and prepared for delivery. This includes overall appearance, operation, and being equipped as agreed upon in the rental and or sale contract. Daily communication with and between TM’s, RSM’s, trucking vendors, sales administration, key branch service & parts employees, John Deere key contacts at the plant, and all attachment vendor contacts.
Coordinating, communicating, and managing all MR requests & Machinery Work Order Requests from the TM’s in regards to all demos, branch transfers, rentals, loaners, and sale get ready machines for new and used sales prior to release of asset from all Honnen Equipment Co. facilities.
· Special assignments & projects may be assigned upon request by management
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
· 2+ years industry or related experience preferred
· Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, self-motivations and communications skills required.
· Computer and applications systems skills required. · Well organized and has the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Operate a wide variety of equipment, safely load and unload machines.
· Perform maintenance checks, perform non wrench related maintenance.
Compensation: Hourly wage, incentive plan potential plus full benefits
Work Environment: · Equipment yard / Shop - Branch location