Beautifully Updated Redlands Home - 2354 Western View Rd, Grand Junction, CO 81507 $267,500 Negotiable
Contact info: Liz or Kent Harbert | 970-248-8044 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 234-5424 (text)
Sq Footage: 2664 sq. ft., 4 Bedrooms, 2 full Baths
Parking: 4+, 2 car garage | RV parking
Lot Size: 0.28 Acres
Single Family House with possible in-home office or mother-in-law suite - many upgrades
OPEN HOUSES - 3/1 & 3/8 (SUNDAY) 1:00-4:00 or call for different viewing time.
DESCRIPTION: View more details & photos at postlets.com/12429431
REDLANDS HOME TASTEFULLY UPDATED perfect for families, in-home office or possible mother-in-law suite. This home has been very well cared for & offers beautiful living spaces. Many upgrades enhance this residence - you must see inside to truly appreciate all it has to offer. Sturdy stucco & brick construction.
Newer large open kitchen - granite counter tops that shine, walk in pantry. 2 baths completely updated. Family room. Light & bright walk out basement with large windows. Large Trex deck. 2 car garage, tool shed with loft, plus 2 storage rooms inside.
Beautiful landscaping, sprinkler system, irrigation shares, RV parking, quiet street. On sewer. Great schools.
Don't miss out on this wonderful house. We would rather not go through a realtor, so if you are interested, please give us a call directly. It saves you money & it saves us money. WIN-WIN! We are friendly & easy to get along with! Look forward to hearing from you.
Professionally appraised for $267,500 by ADM Appraisers - market value (appraisal available for your inspection) - LET'S NEGOTIATE!
- LOCATION - 5 minutes to the River Trail, Audubon Trail & Connected Lakes – beautiful area - great for walking, biking, fishing. Quick access to Broadway & 24 Road - less than 10 minutes drive to mall or downtown.
- KITCHEN - Updated recently - Many upgrades like granite counter tops, walk-in pantry, upscale cabinets, tons of storage, hardwood engineered flooring, breakfast bar, convection oven, over the range microwave, double granite composite sink, satin nickel hardware, smooth top range with vented indoor grill for steaks, central vac outlet, etc.
- LIVING ROOM - Spacious, light & warm open living room. Open concept with dining room & kitchen. Neutral decor.
- FAMILY ROOM - Downstairs with a large picture window looking out onto the flower garden, plus door to backyard and patio. Just beyond the patio is a landscaped fire pit and water feature. S'mores, anyone?
- DINING ROOM - Hardwood floor. Large window with view of beautiful mature trees. Granite top buffet counter.
- DECK - Large raised deck - Trex no maintenance - with beautiful view of park like backyard. Great for BBQ's & peaceful outdoor living. Pass through window from kitchen to granite patio bar.
- BEDROOMS - 2 bedrooms up. 2 bedrooms down. Full bath has double sinks with new counter-tops and faucets, & travertine floor tile.
- WALK OUT BASEMENT - Family/TV room - large picture window with room darkening shades (for movie time). Rec room with sliding glass door to backyard. Full updated bath. 2 bedrooms - large closets. 2 storage rooms, large laundry room with sink - can use gas or electric dryer.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY - House is quite energy efficient with gas furnace - hot water baseboard (4 zones - only heat the areas you are using), gas dryer option, double paned windows, large south facing window lets in the sunshine to warm the main living area on cold winter days (double pane storm window). In addition the walk out basement saves on energy. New furnace - replaced last winter. Breezair cooler (recently installed) on thermostat.
- OTHER DETAILS - Central vacuum with all the attachments included, with extension for outside vacuuming (autos and RVs). Roof recently shingled. On sewer.
(NOT available for rent or lease)
- SCHOOLS - Walking distance to Scenic Elementary. Redlands Middle School and FMHS.
Please call us. Thanks!