SEEKING PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING SERVICE
The Oak Harbor School District is seeking professional Architectural and Engineering services for the design and development of a steel framed covered pole building. The building is to serve as a covering to keep construction and manufacturing student projects out of the weather. Said buildings will consist of a metal frame with metal roof, with the potential of metal siding on two or more sides. The building is to be built upon a cement pad with steel I-beams as posts and roof supports with a minimum size of 100’ x 33’.
Applications suggested to include the following in their letter of interest:
1. Description of professional staff and respective roles for each;
2. List of projects completed during the past two years and contact person;
3. Status of current contract;
4. Description of typical site supervision;
5. References (bank, bonding company, and three clients); and
6. Exhibits of cost estimates for two most recent projects.
Please contact Ray Cone at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Whiteman at email@example.com for more information. All applications must be received by December 07, 2019 for consideration.