Join Aegis Living's Newest Community at Kirkland Waterfront
At Aegis Living Kirkland Waterfront, our newest assisted living community, we are looking for people who love taking care of others, and especially our elderly population. Inspired by the natural beauty of the Amalfi Coast in Italy, Aegis Living Kirkland waterfront will bring an unrivaled vision of coastal, Italian-inspired design to the banks of Lake Washington.
The Concierge is an integral member of the team and is the first person both residents and visitors "go to" with any needs.
If you love answering questions, coordinating appointments and providing great customer service, we've got a job for you.
As a Concierge, your responsibilities may include:
- Greeting and directing visitors, families, residents, and employees to the right person or place and providing exceptional customer service
- Answering phone calls and handling the front desk
- Coordinating medical appointments and family outings
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist/Concierge
- A compassionate and positive attitude
- A desire to exceed expectations with every interaction
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive relationships
- The ability to remain calm and think quickly under stressful situations
Be part of a team that feels like family. WE OFFER:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Excellent benefits package
- Employee appreciation days (additional time off)
- Employee meals
- Opportunities for training & professional growth
Aegis Living Kirkland Waterfront is located at 1002 Lake Street South, in beautiful downtown Kirkland.
To apply, visit www.aegisliving.com/careers