Publication Date: July 7, 2021
• Call the planner assigned to the project.
• Review project file at Snohomish County Planning and Development Services (PDS)
2nd Floor Customer Service Center.
• *NEW * Permit Center and Record Center Hours are
o 8:00 a.m. to Noon & 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Mon, Tues, Wed and Fri
o 10:00 a.m. to Noon & 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Thurs
o Please call ahead to be certain the project file is available.
o Please Note: submittals of projects are now taken by appointment only
To comment on a project:
• Submit written comments to PDS at the address below. All comments received prior to
issuance of a department decision or recommendation will be reviewed. To ensure that
comments are addressed in the decision or recommendation, they should be received by PDS
before the end of the published comment period.
• Comments, on a project scheduled for a hearing before the hearing examiner, may be made by
submitting them to PDS prior to the open record hearing.
• PDS only publishes the decisions as required by Snohomish County Code. Persons will receive
notice of all decisions that they have submitted written comment on, regardless of whether or
not they are published.
• You may become a party of record for a project by: 1. submitting original written comments and
request to become a party of record to the county prior to the hearing, 2. testifying at the
hearing or 3. entering your name on a sign-up register at the hearing. NOTE: only parties of
record may subsequently appeal the hearing examiner’s decision or provide written or oral
arguments to the county council if such an appeal is filed.
To appeal a decision:
• Department decisions (including SEPA threshold determinations): submit a written appeal and
the $500 filing fee to PDS prior to the close of the appeal period. Refer to SCC 30.71.050(5) for
details on what must be included in a written appeal.
• A SEPA appeal also requires that an affidavit or declaration be filed with the hearing examiner
within seven days of filing the appeal, pursuant to SCC 30.61.305(1).
• Hearing examiner decisions issued after a public hearing are appealable as described in the
examiner’s decision. Notice of those decisions is not published. You must have submitted
written comments to PDS or written or oral comments at the public hearing in order to appeal
a hearing examiner’s decision.
• Building and Grading applications associated with a Single Family Residence are not subject
to the County’s appeal process. To file a judicial appeal in Superior Court, refer to
WAC 197-11-680 and RCW 43.21C.075.
How to Reach Us:
The Customer Service Center for the Snohomish County Planning and Development Services is
located on the 2nd floor of the Robert J. Drewel Building at 3000 Rockefeller Avenue, Everett.
Planning and Development Services
County Administration Building
3000 Rockefeller Avenue, M/S 604
Everett, WA 98201
Phone: 425-388-3311 TTY
ADA NOTICE: Snohomish County facilities are accessible. Accommodations for persons with
disabilities will be provided upon advance request. Please make arrangements one week prior to
hearing by calling the Hearing Examiner’s office, 425-388-3538 voice, or contact (PDS) at 425-3887119
voice, or 388-3700 TDD
COMBINED NOTICE OF APPLICATION/ SEPA COMMENT PERIOD
File Name: The Towns at North Creek
File Number: 21 111461 PSD/ SPA/ VAR, 21 111471 LDA, 21 111475 FPA
Project Description: Twenty-one (21) townhouse unit-lot subdivision with supporting infrastructure,
new private drive aisle system, driveways, utilities, stormwater flow control and treatment (underground
detention vault), landscaping and urban frontage improvements along 201st Place South East.
Location: 20200 BOTHELL EVERETT HWY, EVERETT
Tax Account Number: 270519-001-028-00
Applicant: Scott Borgeson
Date of application/Completeness Date: July 2nd, 2012
SEPA Review: The department has determined that this proposal is not likely to result in any significant
adverse environmental impact, and that issuance of a DNS is likely following the comment period for this
notice. The optional DNS process of WAC 197-11-355 is being used for this proposal and includes the
1) This may be your only opportunity to comment on the environmental impacts of the proposal.
2) The proposal may include mitigation measures under applicable codes, and the project review
process may incorporate or require mitigation measures regardless of whether an EIS is prepared.
3) A copy of the subsequent threshold determination for this proposal may be obtained upon request.
Approvals required: Preliminary Subdivision, Site Plan Application, Variance, Land Disturbing Activity,
Forest Practice, and all other construction related applications.
Concurrency: This project will be evaluated to determine if there is enough capacity on county roads to
accommodate the project’s traffic impacts, and a concurrency determination will be made. Notice of the
concurrency determination will be provided in the notice of project decision. The notice of decision will be
provided to all parties of record for the project.
Comment Period: Submit written comments on or before July 28th, 2021
Project Manager: Joshua Machen, 425.262.2975
Project Manager e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org EDH931944
See PDF at http://126.96.36.199/classified/legals/pdf/2021/2589835.pdf